Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Heart of Tarrasque

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Phil 4:13
    To be honest, I'm not a bible reader . Although I graduated from a catholic school, I only learned what I wanted to know. I got this passage from a former classmate and a friend. He told me that this is his guide and I made it mine too.
    I'm a regular employee from a respectable company with a not so bad salary. I have a 3-months old angel and wife who's currently not with us. She fly few months after giving birth.  My daughter is too young and longing for her mom. A voice soothing to her ears is what she needs. I miss my wife and I know she miss me too. I'm not a fan to this kind of setup. What I wanted is both of us can observe and witness our daughter as she grows. But I've got no choice. We have to work together for our child's future and ours too.
    If I don't want this setup, I should not let it happen. I should stop this from happening. But what can I do, what can a regular employee with not so bad income can do to make his family together. We plan to go where my wife is, which is promising. Greener Pasture, and the idea of living together to a different place is thrilling and exciting. But can that solve what I desire. I hope it can, some of it perhaps. But I need some other options. And what are those options. I don't have any idea. Maybe I have but I'm such a coward to try different things.
     Then I remember the passage, my guide. This give me hope and strength. I know I can make things change. I believe in myself. I can do it. "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."

No comments:

Post a Comment