Tuesday, April 26, 2011

"Running for Love"


Good day to everyone. Since I will be blogging more about my runs, it will be appropriate to give you the reason why I decided to run.

I really like sports. I played basketball, baseball, bowling, badminton and there's more that I would like to try. I had my eye on running during my grade-school. I was able to make it to track and field team but never try to run a race. And that was the last time I had running as a sports.

One day I saw my brother-in-law wearing one of his singlet. I think it was nice having one, lol. It also happens that some of the Grepalife employees are running too. The desire of running was rekindled. And so I decided to jog after office 3x a week for about 30 minutes.

After 2 weeks of jogging I decided to join running events. My first running event was the Run United 1 2011 last March 6, 2011. Thanks to Unilab and Runrio. It was 10k mileage and I finished with 1:11:09. I really had fun and I felt alive. This will just be the beginning of a very long journey of RUNNING.

No comments:

Post a Comment